Minister of Religion: Saudi Arabia Immediately Provide Crane Victim Compensation



Minister of Religious Affairs Lukman Hakim Saifuddin said that there has been a green light related to the disbursement of compensation for victims of cranes.

"As stated by the Ambassador, alhamdulillah in the not too distant future the Suadi Government will disburse the compensation of the victims of cranes to all the heirs who are victims," ​​said Minister of Manpower after attending the 'NU World Hospitality Forum' at Hotel Arkan Bakkah, Mecca, Tuesday (29/08 ).

According to the Minister of Manpower, the news from the Ambassador shows the certainty of the disbursement of compensation. "So there has been a certainty that as the Ambassador submitted, just waiting for the disbursement day because everything has been prepared," he said.

Previously, the Ambassador of the Republic of Indonesia to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Agus Maftuh Abegebriel claimed to receive a diplomatic note related to the cashing of victims cranes. It was said in the consolidation of Hajj officers in preparation for the peak Hajj held Monday (28/08) night. Agus said the verification stage is over, now only legalization from the Embassy.

Hajj pilgrimage 1436H / 2015M colored with the crane crash in the Holy Haram on Friday, September 11, 2015. Noted a number of pilgrims died and suffered injuries due to this disaster, including the pilgrims of Indonesia. Along with the incident, the Saudi Government informs that it will provide compensation to the victims.

The death toll and the disabled will receive a compensation of SAR1 million or around Rp3.5 billion, while seriously injured and minor injuries will receive SAR500ribu or Rp1.75 billion compensation. (BBC / R / Foto: reuters)

No comments